Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Detailing Tips by Kristin Greenwood

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Kristin Greenwood is sharing some detailing tips today featuring our February Album Kit!

Here's Kristin:

>>><<<

Here are a few small details that I added to the cover of my mini album that made a big difference!
I used my Versamark and iridescent embossing powder on the doily to add a little sparkle!

These big letters were perfect for the cover, but the black & white was too plain for me!  So I used my American Crafts glitter red pen to color in some of the doodles!
As you can see I didn't have room for the Love, so I left out the O and used a flower in its place!

>>><<<

Be sure to take a peek at the rest of Kristin's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

1 comment:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Kristin, What a wonderful album just in time for the holiday, love your tutorial