Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Scrap Space: Floss Organization by Angel Rodrigue

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Angel Rodrigue is sharing some organizational tips with us today... woohoo, we all love scrap space tips!

Here's Angel:

>>><<<

Does you floss look like this? You you don't have time to sit and roll it up on bobbins like me.


Well I have a solution for you. I went out and purchased the photo storage  keeper made by Iris from Hobby Lobby. I got this for 40% off that price you see on the sticker. Not a bad deal...They do come in a bigger size which holds I believe 16 containers (don't hold me to that number I am guessing here) but I got the small ones with 6 containers which is perfect for me.

                                   
Here is a picture of the keepers filled up..They do stack on each other for extra space.


I then labeled each container as shown here...


This is what they look like in its own container...


So Much easier when you want to find a certain color. You can even put your left over cut thread in the container to use on something else if you had cut to much off the first time. Also if you scrap away from home and want to pack certain colors these are so much easier to throw in your crop bag.

Since I am doing a room makeover you will see more tips on how I organize my scrappy treasures. So Stay Tuned.....

>>><<<

Be sure to take a look at Angel's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

2 comments:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Angel, that is an wonderful top on organization. Thank you !!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a great idea!