Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How to Glam Up Chipboard Shapes by Angel Rodrigue

Continuing on with our Limited Edition kit inspiration is My Creative Scrapbook design team member Angel Rodrigue with a tip for customizing your chipboard shapes!

Here's Angel:

When you get you kit and find the cute chipboard stickers the shape is cute but don't like the color or it does not match your layout? Well here is what you need to do Glam it up!!!
Here in this layout I wanted the bow to add to my layout but it was the same color as the frame and I wanted it to stand out.
 
So I pulled the backing off the sticker and added more liquid glue(Just cause I wanted extra Glue for extra Hold)then got my matching color glitter and poured it over my chipboard piece.


Once dried I glued it to my frame. the after effects looks perfect with the rest of the kit items and the paper line.
If you don't want to use glitter you can always emboss it or pour glass beads or even flock it. The possibilities are endless. Hope you give glamming a try..


Angel Rodrigue
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our September Limited Edition kit:

(Click here to purchase our Limited Edition kit)

Have a look at more beautiful layouts that Angel created using the kit:




Be sure to visit Angel's blog for even more inspiration!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: