Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Detailing with Liquid Pearls by Angel Rodrigue

We have a great detailing tip to share today from My Creative Scrapbook design team member Angel Rodrigue!

Here's Angel:


In this Pretty little Lady Layout I just adored the paper line. On this background paper However I wanted it to have that Pearl effect. So what I did Here I used Rangers Liquid Pearls in White and place a dot on all 4 corners of the diamond print that was on the background paper. 
 

Here is a close up.It makes the layout look dainty which I like.Just like I did you can try making the paper as you want it to be by using simple techniques.

Angel Rodrigue
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our August Limited Edition kit:
(Click here to purchase our Limited Edition kit)


and here are the rest of Angel's beautiful projects using the kit: 



 

Angel also designed with our August Main kit:
(Click here to purchase our Main kit)


Check out Angel's beautiful Main kit work:






Be sure to visit Angel's blog for even more inspiration!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: