Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How to Make Papers Pop + Cutting Out Font for Titles by Angel Rodrigue

To view or purchase our kits, click here.
For our current sketch challenge, click here.

We have more July Main kit inspiration for you today featuring the "I Heart Summer" collection by Simple Stories.

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Angel Rodrigue is sharing a few tips for you.

Here's Angel:

This month I want to give you tips on how to make the main kit papers Pop...
I add some sparkle to the paper line by using stickles from Ranger. I used Gold Rod and start dust. Here is what you can do..



For the sky paper I wanted the clouds to pop out from the paper so I used the star dust to outline the clouds..
For the Anchor, Heart and Banner I used the Gold Rod to out line the shapes..





Stuck on a font for your title? See lots of Graphics on the design paper? Why not cut you font out from the paper design as I have done here with one of the simple stories paper line from July's Main Kit.. Easy Peasy and looks cute too... Just pop it up on pop dots like I did here to give it some lift..Looks Cute on the layout too..




Angel Rodrigue
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Here's our July Main kit:


and here is more of Angel's beautiful work using the kit!



Angel also designed with our Limited Edition kit this month:


Take a look at her beautiful designs:





Be sure to visit Angel's blog for even more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting today!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer.

No comments: