Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June's Reveal, a few GDT and a Couple of Brand New DT Members...

June is a fabulous month to join My Creative Scrapbook if you are not already a member...Once again Pam has out done herself with these amazing kits. Head on over and order one for yourself today...go here

Now without further ado...The June Kits...


Main Kit

Creative Kit...


Limited Edition Kit...


Album Kit...


Now I would like to take a moment to introduce 3 talented ladies that will be joining out Design Team. These ladies are an awesome addition to our Team. Please help us give them a big MCS welcome. Prepare to be inspired!

Lisa Swift
I am Lisa Swift, a New England transplant now living in upstate New York with my husband, Tom and tween daughter, Alexa. I've been paper crafting since 2001 when I was presented with an empty 12x12 album as a baby gift.
I love mixing and matching bits and pieces to create embellishment clusters on my pages. It's a rare page that doesn't feature some kind of stitching, whether it be by hand or machine. Layering is part of my "signature" style. While scrapbooking is my first love, I also enjoy making cards and the occasional altered project. When I'm not scrapbooking or chauffering my daughter around, I can be found puttering in my garden, reading a book, cooking up a new recipe, or taking photos that will later be committed to paper for all time.
I am a sponsored designer for Little Yellow Bicycle and a regular contributor to various print and online publications.
Please visit my blog, Remember the Good Times at http://lisarukinswift.blogspot.com.


Christin Gronnslett

My name is Christin Grønnslett, who after ten years in Sweden our family moved back to Norway last year. Here the four of us (kids 5 and 3) live in a little community called Røyken (English translation=Smoke.....) 
I discovered scrapbooking in 2002 after living a few months in the US, but for years I was more of a shopper/inspiration collector than a scrapper.  I still look for inspiration all over and I can’t scrap without my computer or Iphone around, but now I actually use all that inspiration and try to sit down at my scrap table every day when the kids are asleep, and I try to attend as many crops as possible.  I mostly make layouts and I’m somewhat of a challenge junkie. You won’t find any layouts in my house that are not the result of either a challenge or an assignment. 

I love to play with colors, stencils, texture and layers on my layouts. I scrapbook to capture feelings, emotions and the many faces of my kids as they grown up.  

Joan Bronson
Hello, my name is Joan Bronson.  I’ve been married to my high school sweet heart, Matt, for almost 15 years.  We have three very active boys ages 7, 5, and 3.  Besides keeping up with my boys and our home, I work part-time for an employee benefits company. I also love teaching classes and designing page kits at my local scrapbook store.
In high school I made my own version of a Smash Book; but my true addiction to scrapbooking began in 1999 when I was invited to my first scrapbooking party.  My scrapbooking style has changed drastically over the years but it has always been about capturing and preserving memories.  I also NEED scrapbooking.  With three little boys in the house I love escaping to scrap and relax with my girl friends.
I’ve been a MCS kit subscriber for over 3 years.  I love the kits and truly admire the design team work.  It is an honor and a dream come true to Design for My Creative Scrapbook.  I hope you’ll enjoy viewing my creations as much as I know I’ll enjoy making them.

Now on to our GDT for June....these ladies will inspire you and help you get those creative juices flowing.

Kristine Davidson

I am Kristine Davidson. I live in Quispamsis New Brunswick, Canada with my scrap supportive husband Stephen of 12 years, and our 13 year old cat Eddie. I work full time as a sales and service agent for an airline company and love to spend my spare time painting clay, digital designs, mixed media, photography, anything that enables me to express myself creatively.

I have been an avid scrapbooker for over 7 years and addicted to pop dots, diecuts and pattern paper!  I love a good sketch challenge and creating that perfect page or project.
Pleasevvisit my blog at http://KristineDavidson.blogspot.com

Stacy Cohen

Hi everyone!  I’m Stacy Cohen.  I
live in Los Angeles, California with my loving husband, our
two wonderful daughters, and two sweet kitties
.  My girls
(ages 9 and 11)
are the inspiration for all my creative projects . . .
I call them my little 
muses’. 
I started scrapbooking in September of 2004 and I have been hooked ever since.
  Scrapbooking is my hobby, passion
 and creative outlet.  I always say, “It’s cheaper than therapy!”

I’m a
very slow scrapper, often spending several nights on one layout.  I love to fuss over all the little details and get everything just right.
  I would define my scrapping style as romantic with a touch of shabby chic, though I love to change it up from time to time and play around with different scrapping styles. My work has been published in various magazines, and I’ve been on the Creating Keepsakes Dream Team from 2011 to the present. You can visit my blog at www.stacycohen.blogspot.com.

Lynne Forsyth 
My name is Lynne Forsythe and I hail from a small but picturesque town in Northern New Hampshire. I entered the scrappy world in 2006 by walking into a local scrapbook store in the area where we had just relocated. And there the journey began!! 
My creative journey began with scrapbook layouts, then progressed to card making. Then, I was exposed to Mixed Media/Altered Arts and I have never looked back. I found that I couldn't get enough of the inky, painty goodness. When my hands are covered with different colors, I am having a good day. If I was to describe my style, I would have to say Shabby Chic meets Grunge with a flower added. 
I have a great love of trying new things. I call them, "What if?!?!" moments. I LOVE to share those moments, good or bad, with anyone who is willing to listen, through pictorial or video tutorials which can be viewed on my YouTube channel. I have taught in LSS's, at scrapbook events, trade shows and local schools. I have been publish in several publications. I am Ranger Certified (a life changing event) along with being on several manufacturer design teams. You can see my creations atwww.LynneForsythe.blogspot.com.

No comments: