Saturday, May 4, 2013

Reveal Time! A few GDT and a brand New Designer is joining us...

We are so excited about the fantastic reveal this month. As always Pam has put together some amazing things to help you in your creative process. Each kit is filled to the brim with scrappy awesomeness! 

Please take a moment and check out all the awesome creations our talented  DT cooked up with these beautiful kits this month...go here To purchase these kits click here 

The Main Kit...


The Creative Kit...


The Limited Edition...


The Album Kit...


The Off the Page Project Kit...


The Mixed Media Kit...


Now that you have fallen in love with the kits click here to purchase them


 I'd like to take a moment to Welcome a brand new DT member to My Creative Scrapbook. Her talent is sure to inspire you each and every month. 

Nicole Doiron

My name is Nicole, I am in my very late 30's (I am hanging on to dear life!), I have a very uninspiring office job, and I live in a small coastal town in Atlantic Canada with my soulmate Yves and our feline baby, Sugar.  After having admired their beautiful kits for many months, I am over the moon EXCITED to be a Guest Designer this month for My Creative Scrapbook.

I have always been a very creative person (writing poetry, drawing, painting), but I have to say that ever since I started scrapbooking in 2005, I have seen my creativity soar and reach new levels.  I feel so much enjoyment and satisfaction when scrapbooking that I only wish I could do it all the time.   I cannot say that I have a specific style, only that it is very versatile and adapts itself constantly to my moods and inspirations.  One layout may be fun and colorful, while another may turn out shabby chic and elegant.  I tend to use a LOT of embellishments - the more, the better! - and I love trying out new techniques with inks, gesso, paint, glitter, etc...

I'm fairly new to the virtual world of scrapbooking.   I've just started my own crafty blog (http://www.scrap-utopia.blogspot.ca/) in January of 2011.  I enjoy finding inspiration from all the different blogs and DTs out there, and My Creative Scrapbook has been an important source of inspiration ever since I first discovered it.  I am always in total admiration when I see the beautiful creations the talented DT does with each new kit!

It's also time to introduce a few talented ladies that were part of our GDT this month...

Lisa Swift...

I am a New England transplant now living in upstate New York with my husband, Tom and tween daughter, Alexa. I've been paper crafting since 2001 when I was presented with an empty 12x12 album as a baby gift.


I love mixing and matching bits and pieces to create embellishment clusters on my pages. It's a rare page that doesn't feature some kind of stitching, whether it be by hand or machine. Layering is part of my "signature" style. While scrapbooking is my first love, I also enjoy making cards and the occasional altered project. When I'm not scrapbooking or chauffering my daughter around, I can be found puttering in my garden, reading a book, cooking up a new recipe, or taking photos that will later be committed to paper for all time.

I am a sponsored designer for Little Yellow Bicycle and a regular contributor to various print and online publications.

Please visit my blog, Remember the Good Times at http://lisarukinswift.blogspot.com.

Christin Gronnslet

My name is Christin Grønnslett, who after ten years in Sweden our family moved back to Norway last year. Here the four of us (kids 5 and 3) live in a little community called Røyken (English translation=Smoke.....) 

I discovered scrapbooking in 2002 after living a few months in the US, but for years I was more of a shopper/inspiration collector than a scrapper.  I still look for inspiration all over and I can’t scrap without my computer or Iphone around, but now I actually use all that inspiration and try to sit down at my scrap table every day when the kids are asleep, and I try to attend as many crops as possible.  I mostly make layouts and I’m somewhat of a challenge junkie. You won’t find any layouts in my house that are not the result of either a challenge or an assignment. 

I love to play with colors, stencils, texture and layers on my layouts. I scrapbook to capture feelings, emotions and the many faces of my kids as they grown up

Lydell Quin...

Hi.  My name is Lydell Quin and I am from Australia.  I am Mum of 3,  Two Sons (10 and 1) and a daughter (8).  I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years.  I started the Color Room with 3 friends about 3 years ago now and even though I do it on my own now its still a labor of love!  I design for Helmar  and am a designer and an Educator for Shimmerz Paints, and I am part of the Team for The Scrap4Help Challenge blog.  I love all these Creative teams.  I would love a few more hours in the day to get through all the things I would like to create!!  I create a wide range of Projects, Layouts and Cards, Canvas’ and Art Journals, Project Life and Off the page.  I do some digital designing and Digital scrapbooking as well…. I have my finger in all the pies!  You can find me at www.lydellquin.blogspot.com  and as Stuff She Makes on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/StuffSheMakes
Thanks so much for having me My Creative Scrapbook!


Joan Bronson...


Hello, my name is Joan Bronson.  I’ve been married to my high school sweet heart, Matt, for almost 14 years.  We have three very active boys ages 7, 5, and 3.  Besides keeping up with my boys and our home, I travel to employers offices to explain benefits and assist in the enrollment process for employees.  Lastly, I teach classes and make page kits at my local scrapbooking store.
In high school I made my own version of a smash book but my true addiction to scrapbooking began in 1999 when I was invited to my first scrapbooking party.  My scrapbooking style has changed over the years just like my family.  I relive each memory as I scrap the photos.  I also NEED scrapbooking.  With three little boys in the house I love escaping to the scrapbook store to scrap with my girl friends.

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Welcome Nicolle! Your work is awesome & I am so happy to read that you are joining the team permanently :) And hihi to all the other GDTs - looking forward to seeing your lovely work!!