Saturday, April 20, 2013

Even More Flower Altering by Guest Designer Nicole Doiron

This is our third post today.  Please scroll down to view our previous posts. 

We're back with even more flower altering tips from My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer Nicole Doiron featuring our April Limited Edition kit.

Here's Nicole:

I modified the large blue flower as well that you can see on my Good Times layout.


I simply picked the flower apart and kept the bottom and center blue petals. I created more petals by splitting each larger one in half. I then crunched each petal.


I used a brad as the center.


I then lightly curled each petal to make it look like a 'blue' daisy.


Hopefully now you can try to recreate these flowers for your layouts!

Nicole Doiron
My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer

------------------------------

Here's our April Limited Edition kit that Nicole used:


Here's her layout:


Be sure to stop by again in a bit for another tutorial from Nicole!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

No comments: