Friday, March 8, 2013

Stretching Supplies by Angel Rodrigue

This is our second post today. Please scroll down to view the previous post.

We're back with more wonderful tips and techniques from My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Angel Rodrigue featuring our March kits!

Here's Angel...

Tips to spread your goodies further…


Tip #1 -Using the spray of flowers on the sticker sheet I cut around the flowers to form two pieces in order to have a spray coming out on each side of my flower Cluster.. So One Sticker Served Two Purpose. I like That..


Sample of it used on my Layout Here...


What do you do if a piece of pattern paper is too Short to go across a layout? I cut The piece Of Paper that I want to use in half before adding my Top layer pattern paper to make it look like it went all across as shown .You can do this with Ribbon and a doily...


here is the layout I did this for....

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Angel Rodrigue
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

-----------------------------------

Check back here a bit later today for more tips and techniques from Angel!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: