Monday, March 4, 2013

A Reveal, A New DT Member and a Few GDT Members to introduce...

I feel Spring in the air as I prepare to reveal March's Kits. Each of them are swoon worthy and packed with fabulous products. Head on over to our site to purchase these fantastic kits while supplies last...go here.... ad check out all the DT and GDT inspiration...here...

The Main Kit...American Craft 5th and Frolic...


The Creative Kit... My Minds Eye, Collectable...


The Limited Edition Kit...Kaiser Craft, Secret Admirer and Websters Pages...


The Album Kit...Little Yellow Bicycle, Just Because...


Now its time to introduce you to a Brand New DT Member....She will certainly inspire you each and every month with her beautiful style and projects!

Yuko Tanaka

 My name is  Yuko Tanaka and I live in Japan.
               I live with my husband and a beautiful daughter and  two lovely cats. 
               After I got married in 2006,I started sorted our wedding photos and organizing
               so that I could start “scrapbooking” in 2007.
               I gave birth to the daughter of the wish to 2012. 
               Now   I  eager in leaving the growth of the dearest daughter .
 .             I am honorable to be join to MCS DT!



We also have a few fabulously talented GDT to inspire this month...

Steph Devlin

Hi MCS Girls, just a little bit about me. I was a full time dancer, who has a degree in choreography, a diploma in Interior Design and Certificate in Color Consulting. I am obsessed by color, and I think that is what drew me to scrapbooking - being able to express my love of color in a creative forum using pictures of my kids.   I am a full time mum, studying Photography P/T. My family consists of my sweet, understandng hubby Mark, and my 2 gorgeous girls, Emma (9) and Madison (5).  They are like Day and Night both in looks and in personalities and I love them to bits.  . I prefer to scrap during the day in natural light as I am absolutely hopeless at night.  Besides, its my computer / chat time !!!! My scrapping style is very feminine, eclectic and I love fussy cutting and lots of layers.  I love text, and have a obsession with blooms and all things pretty. I scrap as an expression of my art, but REVEL the fact that my artwork can surround images of my girls who I adore.   I am a contracted writer for Australian Scrapbooking Creations, and my artwork has been published in CK both in the US and Australia, Scrapbooking Memories,  S.M.M. Scrapbooking in Sweden, Scrapbooking Russia and Scrapbooking Trends UK. Currently, I'm a DT member for Prima Marketing and have been on the DT's for Pink Paislee, Melissa Frances & Websters Pages.   Teaching is my other love, being lucky enough to be an educator for Tattered Angels, and have taught both within Australia and Overseas.  Thanks you so much for having me at MCS, I just love your kits, and can't wait to share my pages.
Steph's blog... here

Jana Eubank

Hi, Everyone! My name is Jana Eubank. I’m so excited to be joining everyone here at My Creative Scrapbook for the month. Thank you for having me! A little about me … my husband and I live in Bountiful, Utah, and are proud parents to 3 daughters and 1 son. I have been crafting and working with paper in one form or another for my entire life. My family owns a printing business, so paper, cardstock, ink, fonts, and binding techniques have been in my vocabulary for a long time. As a young mother, scrapbooking developed into a passion of mine and I began working on design teams and submitting my work to magazines.  Right now I design for two amazing companies, My Mind's Eye and BasicGrey. They both make such beautiful products, and I love that I get to showcase them the best I can on my own projects. While I scrap, I listen to Pandora Radio, or, if it’s night time, late night shows and sitcom reruns. I love to spend time with my family, create sketches, decorate my home, and try out new restaurants. My favorite paper crafting projects include scrapbook pages, gift boxes, and seasonal home decor. I especially love playing with my die cutting machines. I’ve been playing with stamping and Copic markers lately, too. It’s all so much fun! Thanks again for having me this month! To see more of my work, please visit my blog at www.janaeubank.wordpress.com

Missy Whidden

Hi!  I’m Missy Whidden from Florida.  I’ve been married to Marshall for almost 13 years, but we’ve been together for almost 19.  We have two beautiful daughters, Reese (6) and Paige (4).  My girls are the usual subjects of my pages.  I began scrapping during the Summer of 2006.  My mother-in-law asked me to help her put a baby book together for my husband, and I was instantly hooked.  I thought it was so much fun to cut paper with deco scissors and put stickers all over the page J  I have learned so much over the past several years, and my style has changed.  I love working with bright colors, mists, paint, and fun patterned papers.  I also love sketches.  When I’m not scrapping, I teach Spinning at our local YMCA.  I love working out and running, and I’m just finishing up certification for teaching Body Pump. Reading is also a big hobby of mine.  I’m so excited to be a GDT here this month!  Thank you for having me! Missy's blog...here

Erica Houghton

Hi!! My name is Erica Houghton. My husband and I live outside of Washington DC in Stone Ridge, Virginia. When I’m not working or sitting in traffic ;) you can find me in my scrapbook room creating, or cropping and teaching classes at my local scrapbook store.      
I’ve been scrapbooking for 7-8 years but have recently become more intentional about making time to scrapbook. I’m hopelessly addicted to patterned paper so I’ve resorted to using lots of layers in order to use all of the wonderful papers that come in each collection. I never feel my pages are complete until I’ve added flowers, machine stitching, and usually LOTS of bling – I love glitter, rhinestones, and anything else that has glitz, glamour and a lot of sparkle. I mostly make 12x12 layouts but have expanded my interest into card and tag making, along with a mini album every now and then. 
Over the last few years much of my inspiration has come from My Creative Scrapbook, so I’m excited to have the chance to inspire you this month and am truly honored to have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer!! 
Erica's blog...here


We have so much to share this month....So what are you waiting for??? Head on over and Be Inspired!!!

5 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Thank you again for having me! I had so much fun playing with the beautiful Main Kit!

Erica said...

Thanks MCS for having me this month!! All of the kit creations are stunning!! I LOVED working with the album kit. ;)

Anonymous said...

We loved having you Jana and Erica!! Loved your inspiring creations too!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Jana and Erica, I so enjoyed working with you... Thank you for your Beautiful designs.

phamil said...

I'm sure these ladies will all do beautiful work!!! Special congrats to my girl Steph!!!