Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to Make Pennants with Dimension by Marilyn Rivera

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Marilyn Rivera will be sharing two awesome tutorials today featuring our February Limited Edition and Mixed Media Kits! Let's get started!

Here's Marilyn...

Hi there !!! Marilyn here to show you how I made the pennants with dimension on my "Sweetheart" page. It is easy to make…


First:







I hope this inspire you to try it…Have fun!
Until next time!
Marilyn
------------------------------

Marilyn Rivera
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Check out more of Marilyn's work featuring our February Limited Edition kit:



Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: