Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flower Tutorial by Carla Marchee

We have a wonderful flower tutorial to share today from My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Carla Marchee featuring our February Limited Edition kit!

Here's Carla...

Hey I have a flower tutorial to share, I call it Concoon flower. To see what I did to design this flower, see my step by step pictures.






Using 8mm stylus press down on the petal
and move around in a circular motion to soften the cardstock making it easier to manipulate.
The petal will curl to the inside.







Please see the next picture to see how to make the seed bulbs.


This how this beautiful Concoon flower looks.


I hope you like this tutorial and give this a try!

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Carla Marchee
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

-----------------------------------

Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits. 

1 comment:

Anski said...

Wonderful tutorial, thank you!