Friday, January 18, 2013

Tips and Techniques by Anna Zaprzelska

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Anna Zaprzelska is here today to share several of her fantastic techniques that she used on her work with our January Limited Edition Kit.

Here's Anna...

Hello lovely MCS fans, Anna here:-) Here are a few tips for you...

First layout "Childhood".


Wonderful January LE kit included some stickers. Especially I like the doilies, but not sticker doilies... So, I stick them on the paper with the contrast colour


and cut out.


In the same way I made my mini flags:-)


I stick them on the paper, cut out...


and fastened to the decorative pins.


 ------------------------------

Second layout "2013"


I like paper with frame, but I didn't like the background on this.


So I cut out the items that I wanted to leave and placed the other paper under that.


I decorated the cardboard mannequin using hot embossing.


I embossed it two times to get a thick, shiny layer. 

------------------------------


On this card, the mini spools pass through the ribbon, I think that's a good idea. 


Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day, Anna

 ------------------------------

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Check out more of Anna's beautiful creations using our January LE kit:



Have a look at our Design Team Gallery for even more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have planned for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: