Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Advent Calendar Tutorial by Angel Rodrigue

Design Team member Angel Rodrigue is here today to share how she created her beautiful advent calendar using the December Main Kit.

Here's Angel...

To make the advent Calender I used the Number sheet that was included in the kit. I used magnets from my stash to add to the back of each number as follows..


Then I used a 12x12 frame and stuck it in the frame. I used some chipboard element as you see here and adhered a magnet to the back of it.


Then I used ribbon and chipboard pieces to decorate the corner as shown here…


I used lace and leaf picks from my stash which I got from Hobby Lobby. The leaf picks was in the christmas section.. And here you have the finish results to hang on your wall or on a easel……

1 comment:

Nicole Doiron said...

Gorgeous!!! Such a great idea!