Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Embellishment Detailing Techniques with Angel

Design Team member Angel Rodrigue is with us today to share some of the really cool embellishment detailing techniques that she used on her September kit layouts!

Here's Angel...

Posted Image
 

For this layout the butterfly that I added came for this..
Posted Image

So it can hold up and fold the way I wanted I used glossy accents...
Posted Image

This is how it looks like when its dry..
Posted Image

Also for the little fans all I did is pleate a strip of paper 1 1/2 in wide x 6 inches and acordin folded it to form a fan easy peasy...
Posted Image 


For this layout I did a treatment to the Hot air balloon.
Posted Image

To make the Hot air balloon look real I Wanted to add string to make the ropes.
All I did was use a glue pen and traces the lines on the hot air ballon and glued down some sting to it.
Then I wrapped the top and the bottom a few times..

Here is a Close up...
Posted Image  

No comments: