Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A New DT Member and a few Sept Guest Designers...

I would like to take a moment  today to introduce a Brand New Design Team addition and a few Guest Designers that joined us to play with the September Kits...Yes, I am doing this just a tad early and nit including the reveal here, because we have a Great Surprise for you tomorrow along with the Reveal....So be sure and come back to see what we have up our sleeve and I am so sure that there will be a BIG Prize attached!

So without further ado, lets get to these talented ladies...

We are so happy to announce that Juliana Montoya will be joining our team full time. She will inspire the pants off of you...I just know it! She has a lovely style and sweet spirit, so please help us give her a warm MCS Welcome!



Hi my name is Juliana and I am from the beautiful state of Washington, US.  I've been scrapbooking for two years and I fell in love with it since day one.  I've been playing with paper as well as flowers ever since I was a little girl.  Scrapbooking is a huge passion of mine that grows stronger each day.  

I love the Shabby Chic and Vintage Style.... anything with a lot of dimension, layers and texture.  I do also like to challenge myself, learn and grow in my hobby. I enjoy to make anything from cards, mini albums, layouts to altered projects and mixed media.  There is nothing I enjoy more than crafting in my little shabby chic studio.  

I currently design for Prima and The Scrap Cake and I enjoy every minute of it.  I love to share my work with everyone and I hope to bring you a little bit of inspiration! I am so thrilled and excited to have the opportunity to design for My Creative Scrapbook.  I look forward to sharing my work with you and being part of this amazing and talented team!!!! 

Her Blog.... here


Now help us Welcome a few more extra talented ladies that played along as Guest Designers this month...Superb Talent in each one of these awesome scrappers...Your going to love what they have created this month with their kit.


I'm Katie Gordon, a 24 year old nerdy girl from Atlanta, GA. I'm going to be graduating from the University of West Georgia in December 2012 with a B.A. in History & French. I've been married to my best friend, Ryan, for almost 4 years. We have 3 funny cats, Boog, Mo, & Ted [all girls]. I've been scrapbooking since around August 2009. Other than scrapbooking, I like reading Chick Lit & Dystopian novels, baking all sorts of yummy stuff, painting, & photography. If you followed me around for a day, you would probably see me play some videos games with Ryan, eat some awesome food at Yeah! Burger, read a few chapters in a book I picked up at my local library, & of course cuddle with my three kitties. My blog Monuments & Melodies is a reflection of who I am in this wide world of scrapbooking & crafting. Other than blogging all of my scrapbooking endeavors I make YouTube videos of my process, so viewers can see how I make design decisions on my pages. I hope I can see some of you drop by and say hello!

Her Blog.... here



Hi! My name is Tina Walker and I am completely obsessed with this art, just like you. :) I am a working mom, working outside the home. My children are grown, so much of my crafty inspiration comes from my two French bulldogs, Moose & Flikka. They are getting quite the reputation in the scrapbook world. :) I live in sunny (and sometimes snowy) Salt Lake City, Utah, but am an East Coast girl by heart. (originally from Ohio). I created by first scrapbook over 15 years ago, but my latest obsession with scrapbooking started about 3 years ago and I haven't stopped since. I often get asked what my scrapbook style is. I would define it as a 'scrapbook chameleon'. I like to try new techniques and styles, so I often mix it up. Scrapbooking also allows me to share my other obsession, photography. They go hand in hand with each other. My phone, (with camera) are always with me and I take a picture almost every day. I am so excited about Guest Designing for My Creative Scrapbook and look forward to getting to know each of you better. Thank you for the amazing opportunity. Happy Crafting!

Her Blog... here



I am Corrie Jones. I live with my dear hubby and three active girls in the 'burbs of Atlanta, Georgia. I have been scrapbooking for three years, ever since two large plastic tubs jammed full of photos started laughing at me. I bought four sheets of paper, blue Thickers, some double-sided tape, and a scrapbook magazine, and I haven't look back since! Now scrapbooking is my way to relax, to stretch muscles in my brain that tend to be dormant in my number crunching job, and a great reason to spend my time with my friends. Other than scrapbooking, I enjoy being at the beach, photography, and reading

Her Blog... here

Don't forget to join us right here tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Welcome To All The New DT Members And Sept Guest Designers..