Friday, March 23, 2012

Tomoko...Step by Step cover of mini book

*Some easy steps on how I made my cover*

Glue paper on to chipboard you will use for your cover. (I used a Bo Bunny minibook I had and traced it onto chipboard)

Posted Image


Glue patterned paper and designed chipboard.

Posted Image


Use modeling paste and mist and mask onto cover. (but I decided to cover most of it up at the end. lol)
Posted Image


Apply Shimmerz paint to some parts.

Posted Image


Ink some parts with several inks (I used Versa Magic and Distress ink)

Posted Image


Cut the banner from the MME dimensional stickers and apply it to the bottom part of the wood frame.

Posted Image



Posted Image


Add title (I covered the alphabets with glitter and glossy accents)

Posted Image

Posted Image

No comments: