Thursday, January 5, 2012

We would like to Introduce a few Talented Ladies...

We would like to take a moment to introduce to a couple of New Design Team members that are joining our team this Month..and our January Guest Designers.


First we are thrilled to introduce these Ladies that will be joining us full time. You will be so inspired each month by their beautiful creations with our kits.



Maiko Kosugi



Hi everyone!
I live in Tokyo, Japan.
Also known as mai*
I'm married to a professional violinist and together we have 2 adorable sons, 3 and 8 years old.
I am currently working as a piano teacher to children at home.
I started SB from March, 2009, and it has become my favorite hobby ever since.
Prima DT, The Dusty Attic DT, Color Combos Galore DT, {crop*cafe}DT.



Zoe Nemburt

My name is Zoe Nemburt and I live in the beautiful province of Nova Scotia, with my husband of almost 10 years and our 3 children Yasmin 8, Aydin 6, and Ceyda 4, I work for Canada Post as a letter carrier but only Part time of course, A girls gotta scrap too right!!
I was born in southern England and we all moved here to Canada in 2006 and have never looked back, this is our new home and we are proud to call Canada our home! I've always enjoyed playing with paper and have dabbled in scrapbooking for many years however in February of 2008 I got bitten by the scrapping bug and have been addicted ever since!! I love to work with all mediums, I mainly create scrapbook pages but love to make altered projects too! I currently design for Tattered Angels, My Little Shoebox & Pebbles Inc. I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with the wonderful ladies at My Creative Scrapbook.



Now for our first time Guest Designer that joined us to create with the January Kits. You will be so inspired by their awesome projects.






Emma Trout - Guest Designer

Hello I’m Emma, a full-time mother and wife juggling all that life throws at me with my passion for crafting. . I live in the beautiful countryside of the UK with my husband and my two teenage boys-who have embraced my hobby, ignored the mess I make when creating and enjoyed the journey with me!
I am primarily a scrapbooker and usually work in A4 format.I am currently a Webster's Pages Design Team member :D My style...well it's instantly recognisable to everybody else but me! I love to layer and embellish my pages and use doodling and paint too. Last year I enjoyed making 'off the page projects' too. From Hot Air Balloons to Rubik's Cubes, you name it I was trying to make it out of paper. One of the greatest things about my hobby...the great people I have met and the wonderful places I have visited.
When I am not scrapping I can be found walking my crazy dog, burning the dinner and tackling the jungle that is my garden. It is a true honour to be a Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook.Com...thank you!


Jamie Harder - Guest Designer

Hi! My name is Jamie Harder. My husband and I have been married for almost ten years and we have two beautiful daughters who are 7 and 5. My daughters are the main stars of my pages, however, I also do photography on the side and I often just can't resist scrapbooking my friend's families too!
I started scrapbooking when my babies were born and I am completely hooked. I love the creative outlet and preserving the memories for my family! I guess my stye is best described as "clean" but I like to mix it up and am always trying to learn new things!
I am blessed to be designing for Teresa Collins and have been doing it for a few years now. I love her stuff! I have also designed for GCD Studios and have been lucky enough to have been published in several magazines such as Scrapbook Trends, CARDS, Scrapbook and Cards Today, Canadian Scrapbooker, Paper Crafts, and Memory Makers. I am SO EXCITED to be a guest designer here at My Creative Scrapbook!




Marilyn Rivera - Guest DT


Hi!!  I'm Marilyn Rivera, I live in Puerto Rico a Tropical island in the Caribbean  with my husband Israel(we've been  20 years married)  and my two teenagers Alexander and Paola Sofia. I'm a Fashion Designer so during the day I'm surrounded by fabrics, sewing machines, threads and dress forms and when I'm not playing with fabrics, it's with papers...I love to create!   My sister Karen introduced me to this beautiful hobby 4 years ago and I Loved it immediately!!!I and now I totally addicted, It's a therapy for me!   I found My Creative Scrapbooking Kit Club one year ago and these beautiful kits captured me at first sight!  Thank you Pam for this great opportunity!!!!

Kaori Fugimoto
Hi! My name is Kaori Fujimoto.
I  live in Japan with my  husband  and three children.
I worked as a veterinarian before marriage, I'm  currently  working on a   pathology study  of the animals  now.
I have been scrapping since 2006, as a diary and growth record of my children. I feel happiness when I  see the "diary" with my children.
I love to  add  dimension to a page. I often incorporate  patterned paper to cut out,  various kinds of embellishments, pop-up, several colors mist and ink,  on my page.




No comments: