Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Boy' Do we have a Reveal for You! and few GDT to introduce...and a WINNER!

Hold on tight for this fabulous reveal. It's a real crowd pleaser. Don't forget to check out all the inspiring projects that the Design Team have cooked up over in the DT Gallery.


The Main Kit....Undeniably Awesome!!! A perfect mix of Crate,  Echo Park, and American Craft...




The Creative Kit....A Super Summer Blow-Out...Echo Park goodness...




The Limited Edition....Extremely Gorgeous.... Websters Pages and Prima.....ahhhh!




The Album Kit....Spectacular... Pink Paislee and Tons of Embellies...




The Flower Kit....Completely Beautiful.... Oh Yeh!!! PRIMA!




We'd also like to take a moment to introduce our outstanding Guest Designers this month. They will inspire you with their fantastic projects. What a joy it has been to work with these ladies...



My name is Kerry Murray I am married to Colin and I have three children aged 32 yrs, 30yrs and the youngest is 6yrs,

I also have three step daughters aged 32yrs,31yrs and 29yrs.And 4 grandchildren and one on the way.

So there is always plenty of scrap material for me .

I have been scrapbooking for nearly six years, I was introduced to scrapbooking when my youngest daughter was about 6 weeks old.

I have been published in scrapbooking memories Australia, scrapbook creations, creating keepsakes Australia. And I also am waiting for three layouts to appear in Somerset magazine.

In February I was also lucky enough to get a front cover for scrapbooking a memory which was a goal I had set for myself.

I really find scrapbooking vey relaxing and enjoy capturing the small moments in my children’s and families life.

Thankyou too Pam for giving me this opportunity to be a guest designer for her kits. It is a privilege to be doing this.


Hi my name is Luz Maria but everybody call me Luzma. I`m 45 years old. I`ve been married for 15 years to Rodrigo .We have a girl of 14 call Bernardita (Nini) and a boy of 12 call Rodrigo (Yoyo).I began to scrap in March 2007 and now I`m addicted!!!


Hey my name is Kelly Hansen. Born in Florida, but in 2007 my family and I moved to Carrollton, Ga. I'm married to my wonderful and loving husband of 7 years and blessed with 2 beautiful children Joshua (7 years) and Alexis (4 years). I'm a stay-at-home mom who's on call 24/7 but wouldn't change a thing about it! I truly love being at home with my kids and at this point of my life I can say, "It's the best job I've ever had".
 
  I started scrapbooking 14 years ago back in high school before I knew it was really a hobby. I went to a local store picked up an album, paper, stickers and a glue stick and started making a memory book. Ever since then I've been hooked. As for my style, well once in a while you'll find me simple and clean.  On the other 364 days out of the year I get totally carried away in my layouts. What can I say, I'm a gal that loves to add extra details. When it comes to scrapbooking I'm always looking for new subjects to scrap.  I have to say, my favorite subject is my family. They're a BIG part of my life and have become my main subject when scrapbooking! I love scrapbooking because it allows me to be creative and express who I am. I think it's important to preserve memories for my family and remember those special & everyday moments for them to look back on.


I'm super excited to be this months Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook!
-Kelly Hansen

Hey ,my name is Carla March
I.m 39 years old,and life together. for 20 years now with my big love Marcel.
And we are blessend with two son's in the ages 8-12 years
We live in Zeist the Netherlands, surrounded by woods,were we often time, walking there.
I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years now ,I have this discover google on internet ,and i fell in loving with this hobby
where I can find fun and relaxation, can agree it.
My style is I think.. call it ,modern vintage with a touch of shabby chic, the most of the time.
I am a big fan of the paper from webster's page and Prima Marketing the paper and flowers.
And I love to make handmake flowers!!
for me scrapbooking me to explore and challenge my creativity
And this to just on my layout's and album's
I am very addicted to this wonderful hobby and so happy about it !!
It,s means a lot to me I'm looking forward to be part on this wonderful team!!
and with that a very big thanks, Pam for this amazing
opportunity to be guest designer for the month here !!!
~Carla


We promised a WINNER on the post where we debut our new video tutorial...and we have one for you.....Congrats to....

Ramona said...
Love this tutorial Delaina!! You make it look so easy!! Can not wait to see your next one.


Please email us at mycreativescrapbook@gmail.com and make sure you tell us that you are the Tutorial Winner and we will get your Prima prize right out to you....

Stay Tuned too...we have another Video Tutorial coming your way this month too...

No comments: