Sunday, July 4, 2010

Meet Our July Guest Designer

We hope that everyone is enjoying the 4th of July holiday and everything that goes along with it. The cook-outs (Yum!), the parades (Yay!), the baseball games (Hooray!), and, of course, the fireworks (Oooh... Aaaah)! We're doing a bit of celebrating of our own around MCS. A firework-worthy celebration indeed. We are so thrilled to have Eva Montes guest designing for us this month!

Hi my name is Eva Montes. Many of you may already know me as 'scrappineve'. I live in sunny California. I am married to an incredible man who supports my scrapping addiction 100% and I am mom to three awesome boys!

I started scrapping about five or six years ago. However, the last two or three years have been a total scrapping addiction. I feel as though I do not have a specific style... as I learn and am inspired everyday. I love to create and try new techniques. Recently, I discovered that I love to work with vintage sheet music and old book pages. I love the fact that with all the pages I make I am preserving beautiful memories. I hope that one day my boys will appreciate all the pages I have made for them.

Thank you Pam for giving me this awesome opportunity to work with your gorgeous kits. It was an honor.


Enjoy your holiday and be sure to take tons of great photos! The big kit reveal is tomorrow and you'll be wanting to use those photographs for your creations. You can do one of three things right now. One - you can head over to the MCS Boards and check out the kit sneaks. Two - you can log off the computer and enjoy the day's festivities. Or three - you can watch Sam the Eagle and his Muppet comrades in a 4th of July tribute.

No comments: