Friday, November 6, 2009

She's AWESOME!

And she's joining our Design Team full time! We all love Delaina. She's such a breath of fresh air. She's enthusiastic, super chatty, extremely creative and continues to amaze and thrill us with her awesome talent.

Since she's been a guest designer for the past two months, you've probably already read her bio. If not, well why the heck not?!

~sigh~

Go here or here.

OK? We all up to date now?

Sooooo anyways... after teaching her the secret handshake, Delaina was then bombarded with the following Twenty Questions.

1. What is your stupid human trick?
Hmmm... I don’t think I have one. Unless you count the fact that I once mopped the floor and stitched on a layout at the same time.

2. Most embarrassing moment?
I tripped and fell on my face in front of the entire pick up car line of my daughter’s middle school. I have scars from that fall!

3. Proudest moment?
The birth of my children.

4. Nick name or hubby's pet name for you?
Poochie. Ooh yes!

5. Worst crime of fashion?
1988 — leg warmers with high top Reeboks

6. Favorite song?
The Book Of Love

7. Favorite movie?
Shall We Dance

8. Celebrity crush?
Richard Gere

9. Guilty pleasure?
Cheese Cake

10. Elvis oil painting on velvet, pink lawn flamingo or garden gnomes?
Pink Lawn Flamingo

11. Bad habits?
I bite my nails; even the acrylic ones I wear. I know...

12. Dream vacation?
New York

13. Favorite color and why?
Red. Because it’s hot!

14. What are three non-scrap related items you can't live without?
My family, Diet Pepsi, Lap-Top

15. If you had a super power, what would it be?
To Fly

16. If your life were turned into a movie, who would play you?
Bette Midler

17. What genre would the movie be?
A Comedy

18. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
To do what makes me happy.

19. Biggest pet peeve?
I hate being lied to. Oh, and rattling noises in the car.

20. Share something interesting about yourself that most people don't know.
I am an open book. I am a 'what you see is what you get' kind of person.

And we love that about her!

So please join us in welcoming Delaina as an official member of the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited to join the team!!!