Hi Creative friends,
Maree here in the blog to share a fun fall layout with you using the September Main kit.
I started this layout with some pics of my kids from 10 years ago at a pumpkin patch visit. They were trying to pick out the absolute perfect pumpkin! I started with a white textured card stock which I inked up with Distress Oxide ink in the color Dried Marigold. I then added some Frayed burlap color through the stencil that came in the kit. I think it added some interest to the background. Then I added a few splatters for a fun effect.
I found a floral pumpkin cut file that I liked in Cricut Design Space which I filled with all the beautiful patterned papers from the kit.
I added the pumpkin centrally on the page, added my pics and used a combination of the foam sticker titles and the "Fall" title from the card stock stickers. The floral sticker perfectly complemented the flower on the pumpkin.
This layout was really fun and simple to make and sometimes that is exactly what you want. Minimal fuss but a big impact.
I hope you are all enjoying some cooler weather and this gorgeous Fall inspired kit!
I always find I craft a little more in this season too! Happy Fall ya'll!
Maree

No comments:
Post a Comment