Monday, August 10, 2026

Photo Ops with Maree and the Main Kit

 Hello creative friends,


Maree here up on the blog to share a layout using the August main kit.  This was such a great kit with tons of fun icons and travel related ephemera.

I started this layout with a white background, with a strip of the diagonal stripe paper torn across the top of the page. I chose to use a grid design using 3 pictures and 3 blocks of ephemera. I anchored it to the page using the brown text paper which gave the grid a nice dark background. 

I added my 3 pictures and the tags (cut out from the tags sheet of paper), using the twine from the kit, adjacent to each picture. These were the basis of the ephemera clusters. I layered up stickers and ephemera that suited the page. I also added two titles to this page. One a the top left and one in the bottom right.

This kit was perfect for a recent trip to Estes Park in Colorado and the little picture of the bear was the perfect addition for my picture with a bear in it!

I love how this layout turned out and think the icons tie into the pictures so well! I really enjoyed making this layout and hope you enjoy creating with your kits this month.

Maree









 


No comments: