Monday, July 29, 2024

July Limited Edition kit multi photos layout by Nicole

 Hey friends, I am back with my 4th layout with this awesome July Limited Edition kit from MyCreativeScrapbook.com. I love this kit!! The colors and how this kit just works with photos for my travels, family and the men in my life. This layout was so fun to create, I just love these pocket ephemera that are included in this kit . Super fun to work with and mix with these awesome papers. Beautiful colors of pattern paper that were so easy to layer and create this layout. Easy and Fun. 


Enlarge this on your screen to see all the details, this was a blast to create.
I have a process video that goes live on July 29th on You tube.

https://youtu.be/wPmvXs7khmw

Here are some closeups 




Full Kit Photo

Visit the design team gallery on our website 
 MyCreativeScrapbook.com MyCreativeScrapbook.com 
and buy your kit today. Join me to create. 






No comments: