Monday, April 8, 2024

Please Welcome Our new Design Team Member Ali!

 Everyone Lets Welcome Our Newest Design Team Member Ali! You have been seeing her work posted. We l just love her work and she is so sweet too.We know you all will love her as well.  Below is a little information to get to know Ali!

Alexandra Skifton
Hello!  I'm Alexandra Skifton, but you can call me Ali. I reside in Wisconsin alongside my husband, Jeff. Scrapbooking has been a passion of mine for over 25 years, and I cherish every moment spent in my craft room.  By day, I work as a full-time financial analyst.  I am beyond excited to be a member of the My Creative Scrapbook design team, as well as creating for Simple Stories, Color Cast Designs, SpiegelMom Scraps and Scrappin Happy Studio.design teams.  It is a true honor to have my layouts featured in Scrapbook & Cards today magazine and Creative Scrapbooker magazine over the past 5 years. In addition to scrapbooking, I enjoy reading, traveling and embarking on exciting adventures.  For more of my creative journey you can follow me on Instagram at @funadventureswithali.

No comments: