Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Easter Visit wit Ali!

Greetings, fellow crafters!  This is Ali, also known as @funadventureswithali bringing you a delightful layout created for the design team at My Creative Scrapbook.  The April creative kit was a joy to work with, featuring a beautiful array of spring colors and charming patterned papers. 

I was truly enamored by the colors and patterns in this kit, making it a challenge to select just a few.  In the end, I decided to incorporate them all onto this page.  I meticulously cut 15 squares of paper and layered them onto a sunny yellow background.  To make the papers stand out even more, I outlined them with a bold black pen.

 

Adding some ephemera pieces with foam tape and scattering heart stickers on the sweet sayings brought a touch of whimsy to the layout.  A border sticker resembling notebook paper was placed on the right side of the squares for an added detail.  



By using foam tape behind the photos, I was able to create more depth and dimension on the page. 


I hope everyone is relishing in the beauty of spring and the blooming flowers all around.


Warm regards, Ali 


No comments: