Monday, November 27, 2023

The Story of Today by Ali using My Creative Scrapbook Creative kit

 Happy Holidays!  It is Ali, @funadventureswithali sharing a layout with you today that I created with the November Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This month’s kit includes items from the beautiful Peppermint Kisses collection from Vicki Boutin.


A scrapbook page with hexagons and different patterns

Description automatically generated


This layout looks like it may have taken some time to create with those hexagons, but it came together quickly.  Included in your kit is a 12 x 12 sheet of hexagons and I cut three rows out to add to the center of the page.  


A close up of a card

Description automatically generated

The embellishments are all so cute for this collection kit.  I tucked in an envelope with a little note that I could journal about my Christmas Disney trip on.  I also tucked in a cute gingerbread man with a gift.  I used foam tape behind the poinsettias to ground my embellishments on top of my page. 



A scrapbook page with a group of people

Description automatically generated

My photo is matted, and I added a tab and wrote who was in the picture.  I had so much fun going to Disney World for Christmas last year.  The characters had their cute winter outfits on at the Christmas party.  I then added a few more die cuts to the photo to create a Christmas scene.  


A scrapbook page with different patterns and pictures

Description automatically generated with medium confidence


Thanks for stopping by and looking.  Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 


Love, Ali


No comments: