Friday, January 21, 2022

Scrapbook Room Tour- Design Team Member Angel!

Hi , Angel here and I wanted to share with you my scrap room space. Its not Fancy But it's mine.
 Here is a photo coming into my room. My Room is 12x13.


Below is a close up of each wall coming from the doorway.
Here are the tall and the short Alex Drawer Units. Above that I have two Recollection Embellishment Centers. The First one holds my Paint daubers and paints supplies , the second one holds all my sprays and stains. The Middle one my husband made me. That holds Acrylic Paint. On top of the Alex I have two clip ups one holds all my Lalaa , Greeting Farm, Prima doll and Gorjuss Girl stamps. The second one holds My screens and mask. I also have all my distress inks which on the white holder (again made by my husband).


Here is the area that I do all my Design team work at.I have my table between the two shelves.As you can see I have my stickles and Liquid Pearls hanging upside down using Velcro from above the shelf separator. 
To the Left I have my stuff stored in the boxes and my Cricut Cartridges (which I barely use now I have my cameo). The bottom has all my layout done for MY Creative Scrapbook Design Team!
On the left I have all my flowers in there original Jars and more storage boxes. Next to the shelf you see the wicker basket. That is stuff I still need to pick up then I will use that for my go too supplies I use on a daily basics.

This is the other wall.. I hold all my paper to the left including my past My Creative Scrapbook Kits in the clear cases with black straps..
To the right the shelf that holds my sewing machine has all my sewing supplies stored there. I also Have My Albums there as well. The cubes next top that has some project life, Ribbons,Tulle and my cameo supplies.

Here behind the Island holds all my Machines.. 


 Here is my Cart from Ikea.. I organized my Project Life Supplies in this as well so easy to roll to the table. I just ordered another one and it came in. So I will be replacing the white cart soon. Love these carts...


This picture with the black Curtain is my office area. It's not quiet done as my husband did not get to make my second shelf which will hold my Flat Screen TV and a few other things. I will have this posted to my Blog when completed so If you want to see this then keep a eye out HERE

To the right is my entrance door to the room. The basket next to the door is my dump all when I come back from shopping.. As you can see Its time to pick up the new stuff.


A few organized Items...
I used the clear bead storage and organized my eyelets, brads, and Sequins.


Here is what I stored in the Alex drawers this whole bottom unit is filled with punches. First 3 drawers has We R Memory Keepers box envelope and other cutters along with my plates for my machines.


Here is my Tim Holtz and Martha Stewart Glitter ..Stored in the other Alex Drawer. This unit hold all my powered stuff Like Glitter, flock, embossing powder, mica, etc.



This unit hold all my inks and liquid media stuff along with embossing gun and stamping things.. I also Have my  Gelatos, Watercolor Pan set, and melting pot.


Here is how I store My loose Flowers.. I do have 2 more full drawers of flowers that are still in packages (Thanks to Pam:) ).. Love me some flowers..


This is How I store the flowers sprays and some bling . My Sweet Man made this Peg board for me.. I love to see all the pretties hanging up.


This is how my ribbon is stored.. I also have some in a basket that I never put away yet.


Does you floss look like this? You you don't have time to sit and roll it up on bobbins like me.


Well I have a solution for you. I went out and purchased the photo storage  keeper made by Iris from Hobby Lobby. They do come in a bigger size which holds I believe 16 containers (don't hold me to that number I am guessing here) but I got the small ones with 6 containers which is perfect for me.




I then labeled each container as shown here...


This is what they look like in its own container... 


So Much easier when you want to find a certain color. You can even put your left over cut thread in the container to use on something else if you had cut to much off the first time. Also if you scrap away from home and want to pack certain colors these are so much easier to throw in your crop bag.

Hope you can find some inspiration in my space. I know I love being in this room. 

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Totally adore your room!!!! Especially the large desk in the middle of the room! Must be so awesome to scrap here!