Monday, July 5, 2021

July Kit Reveal!

Our May kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.

             Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook July 2021 kits:

***July 2021 Main Kit***


***July 2021 Creative Kit***


***July 2021 Limited Edition Kit*** 


***July 2021 Album Kit***


 Welcome to our Guest Designer -

Michelle Van Outshoorn

I currently live in Rolleston (just outside Christchurch), New Zealand, with my husband of almost 31 years. We have a son born in 1993 and a daughter born in 1996. We moved to New Zealand from South Africa in 2010. I started scrapbooking over 20 years ago, where a friend decided to open a scrapbooking store from her home – literally 3 doors away from me. Very convenient, but not on one’s budget …..because I found myself just quickly whipping down the street for supplies!

It was through scrapbooking that I made my closest friends in New Zealand.

Since moving to New Zealand, I have been on a few design teams for some of the local businesses here on the South Island, and for some of the challenge sites such as White with 1, Sketchabilities  and Let’s Get Sketchy. I am now currently on the design teams for 49 and Market, Dusty Attic, and Embellish It (Scrapbooking store here in Timaru). I was also on the design team for Kaisercraft 2019 and 2020. I have also taught a number of classes.

My go to is usually “pretty” - I love flowers. I also work alot with ephemera, chipboard and die cut pieces. I love fussy cutting (my friends say I am mad!) and love layering fussy cut images and flowers as part of my layout. I will dabble a little with texture pastes, paints, inks and sprays.

I am very honoured to be a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook. 



Visit our website to purchase a kit and view our design team gallery at MyCreativeScrapbook.com (http://mycreativescrapbook.com/join-the-club/ )

No comments: