Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Process with Michelle!

Hi, I'm Michelle and I'll show you today in my tutorial how to  create a  really fast or an easy first Scrapbooking Layout. This Layout is based on the amazing vintage march scrapbooking kit from my creative Scrapbook.

 

You will need:

My creative Scrapbook Kit April

Photo

Scissors

Glue

piece of white cardstock

Optional: paperclip

 



 Step 1 - cut out Journaling Tags

First, I took the great patterned paper from the April scrapbooking kit and cut out individual journaling tags and tickets from it.




Step 2 – Background

Now I arrange the different journaling tags and tickets on the background paper and glue them. I have used white cardstock for thisStep 3 - Embellishments




Step 3 – photo and picture

adhere my photo slightly offset over a journaling card. As a title I take a quotewhich I also cut out of the paper and stick it in the matching frame.




Step 4 - Embellishments

Now the fun beginsFrom the great embellishments included in the scrapbooking kit, I pick my favorites and stick them on the journaling cards. Just take as many as you like and try different combinations.

 





I wish you a lot of fun while redesigning my layout. If you have any questionsI'll be there for you and I'm always happy to receive your feedback.

 

Michelle

No comments: