Friday, February 12, 2021

Hello Today with Claudia!

Tutorial Layout 4 – February Main Kit
Hello fellow crafters,
Today I would like to talk about my fourth layout with this gorgeous Simple Stories
collection called ‘Hello Today’. I used the exclusive rainbow cut file which spoke to me as
I knew I wanted to scrap a photo of my son in

Hello fellow crafters,

Today I would like to talk about my fourth layout with this gorgeous Simple Stories collection called ‘Hello Today’. I used the exclusive rainbow cut file which spoke to me as I knew I wanted to scrap a photo of my son in Aruba.

I started customizing the cut file by cutting out pieces to fit in the photo which was a bit more challenging than I thought. After this, I chose the other papers to go with it. Then I started tearing four paper strips which I arranged on plain white cardstock.

The middle part is a nice dark green which needed some extra oomph. So I used a bubble stencil with white modelling paste to the left and right side of this paper. Following this, I adhered the backed cutfile rainbow right in the middle and popped it up.

Then, I started ‘decorating’, one of my favorite parts of creating. I added chipboard pieces and various ephemera in the right and left corners of the page. But I felt something was missing around this rainbow, so I adhered two smaller clusters of embellishments around it.


Afterwards, I added some white mini alpha puffies from my stash on the rainbow to complete the title ‘Be our everyday Rainbow’. For a finishing touch, I stamped the small rainbow from the stamp set by Amy Tangerine (part of the kit) a few times around the layout.

No comments: