Friday, July 26, 2019

Mixed Media Album with Elena!

Hi!
I have prepared for you a little cheat sheet on creating mixed-media pages in the album.
For pages I took watercolor paper size 15x20.5 cm and glued pieces of scrapbooking paper from Fruit Paradise collection by @primamarketinginc
Using a stencil applied a Golden spray Medieval Gold Glitz Spritz from @lindysgang, dried and added pink spray Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray
и добавила розового спрея Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray
With a sponge, stencil and ink pad added green twigs and blue circles.

Complicated background with stamping with archival ink
and cracle texture paste through the stencil.
Dried and began to form a multi-layered composition of paper. I start with the substrates under the photo, under which I put tags, pieces of paper and die cut.
I add three-dimensional elements - chipboard and flowers.
 



I glue a silver glitter on the transparent medium.
At the very end I add a little splashes of  spray  and admire the result.

Fruit mix-media album

This is my new Mixed Media album from beautiful Prima collection Fruit Paradise . Also I used new stencil, stamp and many other things from July Limited Edition kit. I enjoyed using this amazing products! Had real fun while creating!
Album size 6" x 8.5"

Here you can see a few more photos:

 








 









Hope I have inspired you, see you next month for another inspiration!
Thanks for looking xx
Elena

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow!! This looks amazing! <3