Tuesday, February 5, 2019

It's time for our February Reveal!

Our February kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook February 2019 kits:

***February 2019 Main Kit*** 

***February 2019 Creative Kit***

***January 2019 Limited Edition Kit*** 


***February 2019 Album Kit*** 



 Please welcome our Guest Design Team Members!


Hi i'm Anita but everyone just calls me Neat ,I'm mother of 3 beautiful girls ..Melissa ,Kara and Eve we also have a few pets 2 cats a bird and a guinea pig .....i live in a small town in  Maryborough, Queensland  on 12 acres surrounded by cane fields and cow farms and i absolutely love to play with paper and a bit of paint , i also design exclusive cut files for (my creative scrapbook kit club

I was one of those arty students at school so iv'e always loved paper craft of some sort but I first started scrapbooking way back in 2001, after being invited to a crop And just i just really enjoy the creative process, it's my favorite thing to do and i love creating clean, fun ,creative projects with lots of color  i also really enjoy fussy cutting flowers and hand stitching on cut files.

I'm honored to be part of Prima marketing design team


Follow us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

No comments: