Thursday, February 14, 2019

Bunny Pose with Anita!

Hi there,
Anita here sharing my second layout for my creative scrapbook kit club using the main kit 
For this layout I wanted to create a big circle in the center where the cutfile would feature with clusters of flowers on 2 sides to bring in the focal point into the center of the layout featuring all the beautiful colours in the kit.


My layout is all about my kitty kush and his favorite pose ( I call it his bunny pose )


I’ve created a process video of how I put this layout together



I hope you have enjoyed my process video 
And here are some close ups of my layout..
                                
Don’t forget to pop on over to the my creative scrapbook website 
and check out the fabulous kit for this month and the free cut files

Crafty hugs ..xx








No comments: