Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Reveal !

It's time for our June Reveal!
Our June kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between,our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook June 2018 kits:

***June 2018 Main Kit*** 

***June 2018 Creative Kit***

***June 2018 Limited Edition Kit*** 

***June 2018 Album Kit*** 


 Please welcome our New Guest Designers!


I'm a long time memory keeper and scrapbooker that loves anything artistic. I love to play with pretty paper and take photos so scrapbooking is a perfect creative outlet for me. Working full time means I look for ways to be creative in small amounts of time. I know I'm not the only one who struggles to find time to create which is why I love to share with others on my youtube channel ways I've found to still create beautiful projects in a limited time. 

Caroline Elliam
"I’m Caroline known as Caroline Elliam on the net, I scrapbook for 13 years or so. I’m a mother of 3 boys and I live in Quebec, Canada. Scrapbooking is not only a hobby it’s a way of life. I’ve always been active in the scrapbook industry since my beginnings, I’ve own a scrapbook store for 4 1/2 years and now I run Cuts2luv, a badges brand for almost 5 years. This is a family thing, every body is involved in the company and are proud to help. 

I couldn’t really describe my style, I like clean and simple as much as layouts full of flowers. I like to vary with the products I have on hands. My heart always go to watercolor backgrounds. I’m actually on Lindy’s gang DT, this was my biggest dream. I feel blessed to have been chosen on this fabulous team 2 years ago. I’m also coordinator for Scrap aux Puces. And finally, I’m on the designs teams of More than words and White with…1 challenge blogs. 

It’s an honor to be guest at My Creative Scrapbook for the next months. » 



Keep an eye right here on our blog all month long as we share projects and tutorials from our designers.

Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

No comments: