Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Gift Box with Marielle!

Hello My Creative Scrapbook friends ! Today I'll be sharing how I created this gift box with one 12x12 sheet of patterned paper from the May main kit.
Gift box and tag



Step 1- I chose this lovely floral wreath paper for my project because the "B" side has a great white woodgrain for the interior of the box.

Step 2- Score the 12x12 paper at 3" and 9" with your score pad or paper trimmer with the scoring blade.

Step 3- Rotate paper and score at 1", 3 1/2",6 1/2" and 9".

Step 4- Cut down to the middle of score lines.

Step 5- Cut tabs off the top oof sheet to make the lid.

Step 6- Fold on scored lines toward the interior of the box.

Step 7- Adhere the flaps .


Voila ! a finished gift box. Fill it up with a awesome gift for someone special.


Step 8- Add twine.

Step 9- Add a cute handmade tag using the chipboard and ephemera pieces from the kit.

Here's a top view of my project.

This May main kit is so pretty , get yours today !

This was super fun to make, I hope you get a chance to make one for someone special.
Happy Crafting !
Marielle









No comments: