Monday, February 5, 2018

February Reveal Time!

It's time for our February 2018 Reveal!
Starting off the New year with our February kits that are packed with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between,our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook February 2018 kits:


***February 2018 Main Kit*** 


***February 2018 Creative Kit***


***February 2018 Limited Edition Kit*** 



***February 2018 Album Kit*** 


Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!


Keep an eye right here on our blog all month long as we share projects and tutorials from our designers.

Please welcome our New Design Team Member and Guest Designer!


Hi I'm Bec, I am currently living in Brisbane, Australia with my Hubby and two adorable children. I started my scrapbooking journey in 2006 when my daughter was born, I quickly became addicted and now it is how I spend all my spare time. My style is very much feminine, even my 'boy' pages have a generous helping of flowers. I love to make highly embellished 3D layouts the most but also make lots of cards, canvases and altered projects too. I can't wait to to get my hands on the amazing Limited Edition Kits and start creating up a storm. 




My Name is Tiffany Solorio. I have an amazing husband and 2 wonderful kids. I am a stay at home mom and I have been crafting for about 10 years. I love card making and mixed media. I am so thrilled to be a guest designer. 


Follow us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing Kits ❤ I can't wait to join the team