Friday, January 26, 2018

Main Kit Video Process with Laura!

Hi there!

It’s Laura here sharing a new layout and process video today using the January main kit!  


Today's page documents our house, the topic was inspired by the kit.  I do not think that I have ever scrapbooked one of our houses in the winter.


I fussy cut this clip board from a 4x6 cut apart sheet that came in the kit, I love how it looks on m page!


This die cut made the perfect title.


I had some fun making DIY flower embellishments with the stamp set from the kit!

As mentioned, I have a process video for this layout, you should watch it!  Here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer!


Supply List:  Carta Bella "Welcome Home" patterned paper ( flower market, forever home, herb garden, 4x6 journalling cards, border strips), die cut cardstock pieces, element stickers, chipboard accents; American Crafts Thickers; Jillibean Soup wood veneer flowers and "Healthy Hello Soup" stamp set. Other Supplies:  misc. thread, cardstock and crochet thread; Distress Oxide Inks (iced spruce, fossilized amber, fired brick); CTMH New England ivy ink.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: