Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Video Process with Laura!

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my last layout and process video with you using the November main kit from  My Creative Scrapbook!  As much as I loved all of the light and airy layouts that I shared at the beginning of the month, this one with its dark background and pretty clusters of embellishments is so dramatic and I adore that about it!


Other than the background paper, I only used one scrap of patterned paper, and then fussy cut this pretty phrase from a cut apart card, turning it into a simple tag with a punched hole and some crochet thread. After adhering it to my layout with dimensional foam, I embellished around it to make it pop even more.


Since this photo was from a photo shoot and I have previously scrapped similar photos from the same day, I opted against journalling, instead using these fun phrase stickers to add a few words to my page.


I tried to keep my embellishments to the yellow, orange and red colour scheme, aiming to repeat the colours fairly evenly around my layout.


I pulled the word "us" out of the word "snuggle" from the Jen Hadfield sticker sheet that was included in the kit.  It is a great way to use up some of the letters in a word you may not use.

You can view my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here!


Supply List: Jen Hadfield Home+Made patterned paper (grow together)and foil phrase stickers; Simple Stories Vintage Blessings patterned paper (so very blessed), 4x6 stickers, cardstock stickers, bits and pieces. (From my stash) crochet thread, Tim Holtz 'gathered twig' distress marker.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: