Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Step by step with Shona!


Hi everyone! Today I have a step of my layout with the November Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. The photo is my buddy Olaf just being a cutie pie! "Olaf in the Leaves"

Fist I layered some strips of papers down the right side where the photo will go. Use some distress ink with the beautiful doily stencil in the kit to create a fun background. I distressed some pieces to go behind the photoI felt like the layout needed a bit more color around the edges. I added some of the kit papers here and there around the layout edges to add some color.

After adding the photo I did some stamping around the photo mat and all around the edges of the layout. Add some of the pretty lace in the kit. A Cluster of kit blooms, chipboard pieces and a cut sentiment.
Here are all the close-ups of the finished layout!



That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous November kits available this month!! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: