Monday, October 9, 2017

Process Video with Laura!

Hello there!

Hi there!  I am sharing another layout and process video with you today!  This page was created with the gorgeous October Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  The kit is amazing, featuring goodies from Jillibean Soup's "Farmhouse Stew" collection and Simple Stories "Happy Harvest" collection, I know you will love it! As I mentioned last week, it is the perfect blend of Fall and everyday goodies!


Last week, I  shared an everyday sort of layout using the kit so today I would like to share a Fall themed layout!

I was inspired by the free cut files offered at My Creative Scrapbook this month, particularly the pumpkin.  So I duplicated that little cutie several times and welded them together to create this large die cut for my page.


I love the way it turned out, especially since I kept things simple and used the same Jillibean Soup patterned paper to back the whole thing.


From there, I created a visual triangle with my photo, title and an embellishment cluster.


I think it sort of looks as if these three elements are in the pumpkin patch!


I made a point of repeating colours in each of these three areas, to keep them looking cohesive since each area is quite different.

You can view my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here!


Supply List: (from the kit) Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew patterned papers (bless your heart, hold your horses, goodness gracious, kiss my grits), die cut alphas, label stickers, puffy stickers, pea pod parts; Simple Stories Happy Harvest 3x4 and 4x6 journaling card elements and cardstock stickers.  My Creative Scrapbook cut file. (Other Supplies) Mr. Huey's white mist; Tim Holtz tiny attacher.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo
Thanks! Laura xo

No comments: