Monday, October 30, 2017

Fall Fair with Laura!

Hello there!

Its Laura here today sharing my last layout of the month using the October main kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This time I decided to document my son's two most favourite things about the local Fall fair; the rides and the bunnies he can cuddle!


I began my page by playing with a bit of mixed media, namely my Distress Oxide inks.  I thought I did too much at one point, but as you know most of it gets covered up anyway. ;)  


I love the way both the Simple Stories elements from the kit and the Jillibean Soup elements blend so seamlessly together. 


You know I love my clusters and layers of embellishments so I played with the kit elements a bit to create  look that speaks to me.


I was also able to create my favourite title style, a mixed font look.


Oh and I could not resist stacking these sweet farm animals!

You can view my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here, to see how I went about creating this page!


Supply List: (from the kit) Simple Stories "Happy Harvest" cardstock stickers; Jillibean Soup "Farm House Stew" patterned paper (goodness gracious, hold your horses,bless your heart, rise and shine, bite sized bits), die cut alphas; coordinating label stickers, pea pod parts; rustic twine. (Other Supplies) Tim Holtz 'fossilized amber'  and ' cracked pistachio' distress oxide inks; Tim Holtz spiced marmalade' distress crayon; 'aqua dolce' and 'banana' Gelatos; Sharpie pen; American Crafts cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: