Saturday, August 5, 2017

August Reveal is Here!

It's time for our August Reveal!
Our August kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between,our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook August 2017 kits:

***July 2017 Main Kit*** 


***July 2017 Creative Kit***

***July 2017 Limited Edition Kit*** 


***July 2017 Album Kit*** 


Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!

Keep an eye right here on our blog all month long as we share projects and tutorials from our designers.

                  Please welcome back to our New Design Team Member !   


My name is Jenifer Evans known on social media and  many scrapbooking sites and forums as "Jennaroo"! I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have 5 beautiful kiddos!! I have been scrapbooking my children's memories and milestones since my first child was born 17 years ago. I got serious about the artistic side of paper crafting in 2010 and since, my abilities, technique and style have evolved and flourished. I am continuously growing and developing new and improved ideas and skills, and I absolutely love taking the opportunity to share my skills with others! I would say I have more than one style of scrapping because I don't want to limit my creativity, with that being said my dominant style is vintage shabby chic, although I have recently begun to take a serious interest in mixed media techniques. I pretty much go where the pictures and paper take me and I am super excited to have been invited to join the MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK TEAM, as I have admired Pam, her designers and fabulous kits for years and this is truly an honor!
You can find my work here:

My name is Wendy and I live in a little village in the south east of the UK.  I love living here. We are a five min walk to the local woods and a 15 min drive to the beach where we spend most of the summer. I live here with my husband, who I have been married to for 15 years and my teenage son. I have been scrapbooking for nearly 11 years now. I started scrapping about a year after my son was born and was instantly hooked.

I love making altered items to display in my
house, pages for my albums and cards. My favorite scrapbooking supply would have to be pattern paper. I would buy that above everything else, as you can do so much with it.

I am really honored to have been asked as a guest designer for my creative scrapbook this month and looking forward to being inspired by all your pages! Thank you for having me!

  Please welcome back our Guest Designer !  

My name is Keren Tamir and I live near Toronto, Canada. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my art and a mother of two amazing kids; a 15 year old boy and a 10 year old girl. I’ve been scrapbooking for 14 years but I’ve loved art since I was a child.
I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However, over the couple of years, I’ve diverted myself into the mixed media world and love combining them both together. I’ve developed my own mixed media style, which I love sharing with my students. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do and that’s why I love to teach techniques of mixed media and art.



My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members!
Are you a member of our kit club?  Subscribing ensures that you will have our beautiful kits delivered to you every month.  Now is a really great time to join!  For more information, please visit us at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

No comments: