Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pink and Flowers are for Boy Layouts, Too by Kristin Greenwood

Design Team member Kristin Greenwood is showing us how she makes pink and floral scrapbook products work for layouts of her son!

Here's Kristin...

I am going to share a secret with all of you....
It is ok to use pink and flowers on your boy layouts!

My one and only child is a boy. 
But I refuse to not use all the pretty paper, like the Doodlebug Spring Garden collection featured in the March Album kit!

Today I am going to share with you a few ways that I use pink and flowers on my boy layouts!

 Look at all that pink!!  But it works since it is an Easter layout!
 
 Pink, flowers and a cute kid :)  The dark background helps balance it all!

 Again, the background helps.  I chose a neutral kraft color to help balance the layout!

 Look at the photo (behind the cute kit)!  See that, he is outside! Flowers can go on a layout if the photo is taken outside!

On this layout I focused on the color on his shirt.  I did add flowers, but it is all the orange and yellow that really pops on the page!

I hope you guys have as much fun creating with this kit as I did!


Here are our March Kits (click to enlarge):

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

No comments: