Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August Limited Edition Kit Designs by Guest Designer Debbie Burns

We have another talented guest designer to introduce today!


Hi everyone! I'm Debbie Burns and I'm thrilled to be guest designing this month for My Creative Scrapbook. 

I've been scrapbooking for 17 years and love the creativity it unleashes in me. I love to incorporate mixed media into my shabby chic layouts and canvases. I currently design for Blue Fern Studios and The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog. You can find my blog, Love Life's Little Pleasures here

I live in beautiful state of Maryland near our nation's capitol. By day I am an Assistant Project Manager for a general contracting company. In the evenings and weekends you can find me in my scrapbook room creating away and when Spring arrives I am busy outside tending to my flower gardens.


We sent Debbie our August Limited Edition kit, and the work that she created with it is just fantastic!  See for yourself... :)





You'll be seeing more of Debbie's work with our September reveal!

Here's our August Limited Edition kit:

To learn more about our kit club, please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com

2 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Oh WOWSERS I love your BEAUTIFUL creations all four are amazing thank you for the inspiration ❤❤❤ hugs Amy xox

Mycreativescrapbook said...

We are so glad that you are joining us, excellent work using the kit. I love your designs