Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Daily Design Process by Lydell Quin

Lydell Quin is back today to show us how she created her December Daily album with our December Main Kit!

--------------------

I loved working with this December Main Kit!

I decided on a December Daily.  I am falling behind my Project life dismally, and I thought this might be a way of recording the weeks leading up to Christmas a little easier!



So here's how I did this.
Very simple with no real over the top embellishing.  
I figure I would add a little more once I sort out my photos and journaling.

'Keep it simple' was my motto.

Check out How to Create a Simple December Daily Album! by Lydell Quin on Snapguide.


Hope you will give this a try sometime.
Doesn't even have to be a December Daily....any album you feel like making would be fine!

Have a great day!

--------------------

You can see more of Lydell's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the December Main Kit:

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com