Thursday, October 23, 2014

How to Make Word Stickers "Pop" by Kristin Greenwood

Kristin Greenwood is featuring our October Album Kit today with a tip for making word stickers "pop"!

--------------------

 I knew I wanted to use the Jillibean word stickers for my title on my mini album, but by themselves they just were not bold enough.  I am going to share with you how I made them pop!
I cut the word I wanted out of the sticker sheet.
I traced it on cardstock.
I cut on the lines I traced on the cardstock.
I took the sticker off and stuck it to the cardstock.

Here is how it looks on the cover!

--------------------

You can see more of Kristin's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the October Album Kit:

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Great idea! There certainly is much more to see with the background you created for your words! Thanks so much for sharing!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Love this, great tip!!