Thursday, June 5, 2014

June REVEAL + Guest Designers + New Design Team Members!

It's the 5th! IT'S THE 5TH!

That can only mean one thing... the June REVEAL is here!

Presenting the June My Creative Scrapbook kits:

June 2014 Main Kit
featuring Echo Park Summer Bliss

June 2014 Creative Kit
featuring Imaginisce Perfect Vacation
 

June 2014 Limited Edition Kit
featuring Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope
 
June 2014 Album Kit
featuring Echo Park Fun in the Sun

--------------------

If you love these kits as much as we do, we encourage you to hurry over to our website and reserve yours before they're all gone. They won't be around for long! 

While you're on the website, we hope you'll take a few moments to soak up the amazing inspiration in our design team gallery.

--------------------

Next, allow us to introduce our fabulous June guest designers:

Returning Guest Designer
Lindy Gillespie
Hi my name is Lindy Gillespie and I live in sunny Queensland. I am married with 2 grown up children, Craig and Kate, and an obnoxious cat called Java -and like any animal is very much part of the family.

I have been scrapping for about 10 years and first stumbled across a brick and mortar store which caught my eye so I had to investigate, and to my surprise was immediately addicted.

I would classify my scrapping style as white space with s bit of shabby chic .... and I am a bit addicted to distressing and mix media. Most of my work has layers and distressed edges. There are many that inspire me. I love searching through the home magazines and the colour catalogues.

I have been very fortunate to be published in most Australian and Overseas magazine.

--------------------

Guest Designer
Jennifer Gallacher
  Jen has worked in the paper crafting industry for over 17 years. Currently she serves as the Marketing Coordinator for Echo Park and Carta Bella Paper, which includes teaching, designing, editing, creating marketing strategies, and much, much more. In addition to her work with Echo Park and Carta Bella, Jen concurrently serves as a Garden Girl for Two Peas in a Bucket creating workshops and designing projects to help educate consumers on the latest paper crafting products and techniques.

Jen enjoys all types of creative outlets and writes about it frequently on her blog at www.jengallacher.blogspot.com. To interact more with Jen, you can find her online paper crafting and scrapbooking workshops at both Two Peas and True Scrap. She also shares weekly tips and tricks for crafting and memory keeping on her Youtube channel, as well as, regularly contributes to the Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine channel and EP TV channels.

You can find additional samples of Jen's work in many publications including Northridge Media, where she served in several editorial positions; as well as, Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine, Paper Crafts Magazine, and Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Jen's work has been published over 100 times and has been featured on seven covers.

As the mother of three children, she finds she has a lot to keep her occupied. When she isn't busy designing, writing, teaching, or editing, she's hanging out with her family because making memories is even sweeter than documenting them!
 
    --------------------

Guest Designer
Elizabeth Hellum
   I'm Elizabeth. Married to neat guy. Has a blended family of 4. One dog. Job I love. Faith that means everything. Tattoos. Hoarder of old things. Discovering who she is. Loving life. Scrapper. Growing.

--------------------

Guest Designer
Marta Lapkowska
    My name is Marta Lapkowska. I was born and raised in Poland. I am currently living in Ireland and have been for the last nine years. I am a proud mum of a beautiful girl Emily. My inner soul is truly a creative person. Since I remember I have loved art and craft and have a passion for innovative techniques. I love playing around, experimenting and creating unique pieces. From cards and tags to layouts, mix media canvases, art journal and altered objects. For the past two years creating is my way of living - so far it's the best journey I could have imagined. my blog: http://artistycrafty.blogspot.ie/

--------------------

We have some terrific new design team members to introduce, too! 

We welcome
new Design Team member
Jodi Wilton

My name is Jodi Wilton, and I live in Fonthill, Ontario, Canada.  I have been married to my husband for 9 years, and have three wonderful kids (my main scrappy subjects!).  I have the pleasure of running my own daycare from my home, and have been doing this for over 6 years.  Some of my favorite things to do is scrapbooking (of course!),  going to the movies, and when time and energy permits- going to the gym!

I first got interested in scrapping when I worked on a cruise ship. I wanted a way to document my travels, and the millions of photos that I was taking!  I didn’t become a serious scrapper though, until my sister passed away tragically in a car accident.  I wanted to create an album for me and my kids to remember her by. From that point on, I have been scrapping every moment I can get. 


--------------------

We welcome
new Design Team member
Becky Litz
     Hi! My name is Becky Litz and I live with my family in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in Cranbrook BC. My hunny and I have three children (2 girls and 1 boy) who are the primary focus of my scrapbook layouts. The first scrapbook I ever made was when I graduated from highschool in 1998 but I took up the hobby seriously in 2002 when I was expecting my first daughter. I’ve been hooked in a major way ever since! I am currently a work at home mom and run a small dayhome, but in my past I haven been an elementary school teacher as well as a scrapbook store owner. After a long day of chasing after the littles I love to sit down and get crafty! Scrapbooking is my happy place, my therapy and I need it! There is a really great scrapbooking community in my little town and since my store had to close, we organize late night or weekend crops at least once a month. I love to get together and scrapbook and socialize with others who love this hobby as much as I do.

I am so excited to be apart of the MCS team and I look forward to sharing my love of all things papercrafting with you! My blog can be found at: www.scrapcircus.blogspot.com

-------------------- 

We welcome
new Design Team member
Heather Binnie
 My name is Heather Binnie and I live in Tucson with my husband, two younger children, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 rats and 2 mice. My oldest daughter, son in law and grandson live in Austin, TX. I have been scrapbooking for 13 years. When I am not scrapbooking, I like to cook, take photographs and spend lots of time at the county animal shelter walking dogs, petting cats and helping with adoptions.

If I'm not at the animal shelter, I am probably working as a substitute teacher at the church pre-school. 

I've taught stamping and scrapbooking classes at my local scrapbook store. I don't really have a design style, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like nice and clean lines and other times I can't get messy enough with gesso, inks and paint. 

I am really looking forward to being part of the team here at MCS.
 
--------------------
 
Don't forget to visit our website to reserve your kits and to see our design team gallery for oodles of samples!
 
-------------------- 

Also, we hope you'll join our sketch challenge 
(beautiful prize package involved)! 

2 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wonderful line up of designers ! Cannot wait to see all the creations :) xx

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Excellent designs ladies, thank you