Friday, March 14, 2014

Video Tutorial: How to Layer by Christin Grønnslett

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Christin Grønnslett has a treat for you today... a VIDEO tutorial of her layering techniques featuring our March Main Kit!

Here's Christin:

>>><<<

Christin here, last month I showed you how to made a layout with lots of mixed media, this month I will give to a quick video to show how to layer in 15 minutes. I have speeded it up a little, so it's only a little under 4 minutes.

I started to pick out a few papers and you will see that I just cut pieces of papers with a pair of scissors to show that as long as you add several layers you can't go wrong with cutting paper.

Finished layout


Here is the video

 

Here are the rest of my layouts this month




>>><<<

Be sure to take a look at Christin's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the March Main Kit:

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: