Monday, December 16, 2013

How to Create a Banner from Chipboard Pieces by Kristin Greenwood

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Kristin Greenwood is sharing a tutorial featuring our December Creative Kit!

Here's Kristin:

>>><<<

I am going to show you how I dressed up the chipboard banner pieces for my layout! 
The sheer ribbon that comes in the kit was a little too pink for what I wanted, so I used some mist to make it red.

Next I distressed and inked the chipboard pieces.  Using my CropODile, I added two holes at the top of each banner piece.

I used a floss threader (used by people who have braces to floss) and threaded the ribbon thru the holes.

I tied a not at each end, added dimensional foam adhesive and added it to my page!

>>><<<

Be sure to take a look at Kristin's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: